Romain began his professional career after completing his military service with the ECPA (Établissement Cinématographique et Photographique des Armées). For 10 years, he worked as an occasional performer, first as an assistant director, then director and finally production manager. These experiences allowed him to work for most French television channels and for various productions, such as the official campaign for the presidential election of 2002, the telethon and the set-up of many live programs including the Cannes festival for CANAL + channel.
In 2006, he joins a loss adjusting firm to develop the audiovisual activity. For 7 years, Romain developed the branch as well as event cancellations. He joins Cunningham Lindsey in 2014 then Polyexpert in 2018 as Special Risks Manager.
- Disrupted shootings of movies and TV shows
- Loss of digital media data
- Weather-induced losses during music festivals: Rock en Seine, La Route du Rock, Les Francofolies, Nice Jazz Festival
- Cancellation of World Cup ski trials at Courchevel and La Clusaz
- Cancellation of TOURNOI ROLEX MONTE CARLO 2020
- Damage to 72 billboard ads at Parc des Princes
- Coupon over-redemption with Huawei, Bosh, Hasbro
- Cancellation or postponement of more than 1,300 shows and other events due to the coronavirus pandemic and the widespread containment ordered by the French government from mid-March 2020