Ruzaimie Rahman graduated from the University Technology Malaysia (UTM) with a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and has attained his Basic Certificate Course In Insurance Loss Adjusting (BCILA) as required by the regulatory body.
He commenced his career in loss adjusting early in the year of 2010 with a renowned and one of the largest international loss adjusting firms with extensive global network in East Coast Malaysia based in Kuantan, Pahang. In 2019, he was relocated and promoted as a manager currently based in Kuala Lumpur office.
Throughout his years in this industry, he has vast experiences and exposures in handling various types of losses that includes property, financial, fidelity, engineering, machineries, marines, and other types of claims for both personal and commercial losses.
He has in-depth experiences and exposures in handling catastrophe losses mainly in East Coast region of Malaysia in particularly catastrophe flood calamities, as he has been involved in almost yearly occasion of flooding in the east coast region of Malaysia since his tenure.
- Polyplastic Malaysia – Fire loss to factory – Loss (RM 2.8 Million)
- Onefast Express – Fire damage to warehouse – Loss (RM 5 Million)
- Marine hull survey – Accidental impact damage – Loss (RM 500K)
- Salamku Supermarket – Fire Loss to supermarket – Loss (RM 3 Million)
- Mydin Hypermarket – Flood damage (RM 1 million)
- Deftech Technology – Fire damage to tank (RM 1.5 Million)
- Contractor All Risks – Collapsed of stadium’s roofing (RM 400K)
- NZA Enterprise – Collapsed of retaining wall (RM 1.5 Million)
- Happy home Sdn Bhd – Flood damage to stock (RM 1 Million)
- Double Horse – Fire damage to warehouse – Loss (RM 1 Million)
- Involved in Flood CAT Loss since 2012