Ryan’s career started in 1994 with Adjusters Canada Inc as an all-lines adjuster. He was then transferred to Toronto, Ontario in 1996 working in the Toronto East office. Crawford and Company purchased ACI and he moved to the Crawford Technical Services office in 2005. At Crawford Tech Services, he was a commercial property road adjuster and National control account manager for a major Canadian Drug Store, Retirement Company and major broker Healthcare account.
His work also involved travelling to Nunavut to handle environmental diesel fuel claims and to the Bahamas to handle hurricane claims for 5 separate hurricanes. In 2021, he accepted a National Claims Property management position with an insurer handing the major losses for churches, non-profit organizations, private schools, arts, heritage and retirement accounts.
With close to 28 years’ experience as an Independent Adjuster, he missed the challenges and interaction with people that comes with the road adjuster job. The opportunity to return to the independent adjuster field came up and he was excited to join the group at McLarens.
- Golf Resort – Main Residence – Fire (CAD $3 Million)
- Retirement Home – Water Damage (CAD $2 Million)
- Church – fire – (CAD $5 Million)
- Church / Community Complex (CAD $4 Million)
- Major Drug Store – Calgary Floods (CAD $7 Million)
- Retirement Home – Fire (CAD $5 Million)
- Retirement Home – Pipe Rupture (CAD $3 Million)
- Condo Building – Hurricane (USD $2.5 Million)