Sambhav is an engineering & manufacturing industry – experienced loss adjuster having 12 years of professional experience. As he completed his engineering program, he started his career as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Cadbury’s Chocolate Manufacturing Unit. He entered loss adjusting field in 2017.
Prior to joining McLarens, he worked as a loss adjuster in Proclaim Insurance Surveyors, primarily focusing on fire, engineering and renewable energy related claims. Sambhav has worked with other Adjusters in India and handled various property, engineering, miscellaneous claims and Business Interruptions. He has also been involved in catastrophic losses like Cyclone Fani, Kolhapur Floods-2019, Cyclone Amphan, Cyclone Nisarga, Maharashtra Flood-2021 and other major catastrophic losses.
He joined McLarens in 2023 as Manager – Loss Adjuster. After joining, he has been responsible for handling claims under property, Engineering & construction, marine and casualty claims.
- Engineering claim in coal-based power plant under Mega Risk Policy (USD $370K)
- Engineering Material damage and BI Claim of Wind Turbine (USD $300K)
- Property claim; Project Stock Loss (USD $250K)
- Property claim; Food Grain Loss (USD $170K)
- Burglary Claim of Installed 6.3 MVA Transformer from Water Jackwell Pump station (USD $84K)
- Pre-Dispatch Survey of 1400 Metric Tonne Imported Needle Coke at Alexandra Docks, Mumbai (USD $2.4 Million)