Scott began his career on the carrier side of the insurance business, eventually transitioning over to a national insurance adjuster firm, where held titles including Auto Liability Adjuster and Senior Property Adjuster. Scott began working for McLarens in July 2015 as a General Adjuster, bringing with him extensive adjusting skills and expertise. He has since been promoted to an Executive General Adjuster.
- Commercial & Residential Property: Hurricane Laura CAT Claims (USD 15 Million)
- Apartment Complex (Multiple): Fire Loss (USD 1.5 Million)
- Heavy Equipment: Transport Damage (USD 1 Million)
- Commercial & Residential Property: Superstorm Sandy CAT Claims (USD 3 Million)
- Commercial & Residential Property: Hurricane Ike CAT Claims