Simon started his career in insurance in 1994 at Commercial Union, where he dealt with a portfolio of domestic, commercial, and motor losses. Working through the mergers with General Accident and Norwich Union, the combined group then became Aviva. Simon subsequently moved to Capita McLarens, where he was employed as an internal adjuster handling domestic losses for a major UK Composite Insurer.
Simon joined the Midlands office of AMG in 2007 as a Loss Adjuster, continuing his role through the subsequent rebranding to Merlin. Following the demise of Merlin in 2012, Simon took up an adjusting role with LAS Services, before transferring to Lucas Claims Solutions in 2014, where he dealt with major domestic and commercial losses on the UK mainland.
During his career, Simon has participated in several CAT teams throughout the UK, dealing with responses to natural disasters such as Flooding and Storm, to include events in Cumbria, Lancashire, The Midlands, and Scotland.
- Domestic High Net Worth: Fire (GBP 700 K)
- University: Accidental Damage Loss to Microscope (GBP 400 K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Flood (GBP 350 K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Escape of Oil (GBP 330 K)
- Holiday Lodges: Flood (GBP 280 K)
- Golf Course: Flood (GBP 250 K)
- Holiday Park: Storm (GBP 220 K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Theft (GBP 140 K)
- IT Specialist Provider: Escape of Water (GBP 110 K)
- University: Escape of Water (GBP 70 K)