After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Ramkhamhaeng University, Sirirat worked for an auditing firm, beginning in 2006, as a Senior Auditor for 5 years.
She started her career in loss adjusting in 2012 with an international loss adjusting firm in Thailand as an Assistant Manager-Auditor supporting audits and assessment of property damage (stock) losses as well as Business Interruption claims.
She joined McLarens (Thailand) Ltd., in January 2023 as a Senior Accounting Adjuster.
- Logistic and warehouse operators: Fire damage to stock – USD 19 million
- Manufacturer and Power Plant: Business Interruption loss – USD 809,000
- Power Plant: Business Interruption loss – USD 690,000
- Bank: Embezzlement – USD 12 million
- Bank: Financial losses – USD 636,000