Snit began his career in claims working for Interlife Insurance Co., Ltd., where he was responsible for investigating and adjusting accidental injury claims as well as consequential income loss claims. He then worked in the legal department of Sunny’s Supermarket Co., Ltd. and later worked as a Lawyer for 5 years.
He joined GAB Robins in August 2001, where he handled a broad portfolio of losses, whilst specializing in liability claims. He joined Cunningham Lindsay Thailand (now rebranded as Sedgwick) on 1st June 2005, where he reached the position of Manager of the Liability Department and was responsible for managing a team of colleagues, as well as continuing to handle his own caseload. He joined McLarens Thailand in February 2022 as a Casualty Specialist adjuster, specializing in Public Liability, Product Liability, Freight Forwarding Liability, Professional Indemnity, Fidelity Guaranty and Jewellers Block claims.
Snit is also involved in the following associations; Thailand Insurance Institute (TII), Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF), Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjuster (AICLA).
- Theft of whole consignment from logistics operator at Bangkok Port – Claim amount USD 500,000
- Third Party Liability losses following incorrect installation of Air Cooling Pipe at office building – Claim amount USD 1 million
- Flood damage to an alloy wheel manufacturer – Claim amount USD 8 mill
- Flood damage to food factory – Claim amount USD 2.5 million
- Fatal injury to a hotel guest – Claim amount USD 800,000
- Product Liability claim involving damage to Third Party factory – Claim amount USD 300,000
- Fire damage to cooling towers during installation (CAR) – Claim amount USD 500,000
- Collapse of concrete floor during pouring at a hotel under construction (CAR) – Claim mount USD 1 million
- Professional Indemnity (medical malpractice) claim involving death of a patient – Claim amount USD 2.5 million
- Third Party burns sustained during boiler steampipe system maintenance – Claim amount USD 600,000