Sreeram Govardhan is an Engineer in Electrical and Electronics engineering and Masters in Valuation of the properties and also a Solicitor, has experience of more than 15 years in the insurance industry as a loss adjuster. He is responsible for the operations of southern states of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh states in India. He has carved a niche for himself in the insurance industry by providing valuable claims handling services for major Property, CAT and Energy losses and also claims under Fire, Marine Cargo, Engineering and Miscellaneous departments, and finalized more than 4000 claims in all the departments. Expertise in handling major engineering, property and energy loss assessments by applying the logical and analytic skills and settles the claims within the TAT.
- Claim of 100 MWP of the insured M/s. Greenko Solar power project at the solar park, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, loss due to rain & storm (INR 5.5 Million)
- Claim of 50 MWP of the insured M/s. Sterling Wilson Solar power plant at Nalgonda, Telagana, loss due to fire in the plant (INR 7.5 Million)
- Claim of the insured M/s. Suzlon Wind Power, wind turbine generator of 400 KWP at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, loss due to accident during erection (INR 11 Million)
- Claim of the insured M/s. Lanco solar power project of 50 MWP at Solar City, Solar City, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, loss due to Vardah cyclone hit to the plant (INR 04 Million)
- Claim of 50 MWP Wind power plant of the insured M/s. Greenko Energy, Loss due to fire to the WTG hub, handled Property damage and Business interruption claim (INR 25.5 Million)
- Marine transit claim of the WTG of the insured M/s. Suzlon power (INR. 1.5, 2, 2.5 Million)
- Various renewable and energy claims of fire, engineering, Marine transit and business interruption claims handled