Stephen commenced his adjusting career with McLarens in May 2014 as an Executive Loss Adjuster. He has a diverse pool of experience to draw from including a career with the NSW Police as Senior Detective Constable in the Arson Squad. Stephen has also worked for various adjusting firms, holding titles including Managing Partner and Operations Manager. Most recently, he has gained experience as a claims preparer with the LMI Group.
Stephen has 27 years of experience in the insurance industry managing substantial claims in the mining, oil, electrical and manufacturing industries.
- Motor Vehicle Assembly Plant: Hail Damage (AUD 13 Million)
- Commercial Building: Earthquake Damage (AUD 1.1 Million)
- Hotel: Volcanic Eruption Damage (AUD 900 K)
- Mine Operations & Township: Cyclone Damage (AUD 15 Million)
- Oil Refinery: Fire Damage (AUD 2 Million)
- Building Site: Crane Collapse (AUD 400 K)
- Mobile Plant & Equipment: Flood Damage (AUD 29.5 Million)
- Electricity Transfer Facility: Fire Damage (AUD 50 Million)