Stephen commenced his adjusting career with McLarens in May 2014 as an Executive Loss Adjuster. He has a diverse pool of experience to draw from including a career with the NSW Police as Senior Detective Constable in the Arson Squad. Stephen has also worked for various adjusting firms, holding titles including Managing Partner and Operations Manager. Most recently, he has gained experience as a claims preparer with the LMI Group.
Stephen has 27 years of experience in the insurance industry managing substantial claims in the mining, oil, electrical and manufacturing industries.
- Motor Vehicle Assembly Plant: Hail Damage (USD 13 Million)
- Commercial Building: Earthquake Damage (USD 1.1 Million)
- Hotel: Volcanic Eruption Damage (USD 900 K)
- Mine Operations & Township: Cyclone Damage (USD 15 Million)
- Oil Refinery: Fire Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Building Site: Crane Collapse: (USD 400 K)
- Mobile Plant & Equipment: Flood Damage (USD 29.5 Million)
- Electricity Transfer Facility: Fire Damage (USD 50 Million)
Australian Insurance Institute (Fellow), Australian & New Zealand Institute of Insurance & Finance (AZIIF)
FCLA, ANZIIF (Snr Assoc)
Energy, Contract Works, Business Interruption, Engineering, Catastrophe
33 years 1987