Stephen began his insurance career in 1997 with Trinity Universal Insurance Companies working as a property catastrophe adjuster and then moving inside to handle Commercial Auto Liability, Homeowner Liability, and General Liability Claims.
In 1998, he moved to Travelers Insurance, handling contractors’ General Liability and Commercial Auto claims. In 2002, he transferred to Travelers Property Department and handled outside Residential and Commercial Property Claims. In 2005, he was then promoted to Property Manager.
In 2009, he joined McLarens as an Executive General Adjuster, bringing his property and liability experience with him.
- World Trade Center – Hurricane Sandy (USD 850 Million+)
- Multiple Large Hail Losses (USD 5 Million+)
- Multiple Fire Losses (USD 2 Million+)
- HAB Program (USD 4.2 Billion)
- HAB Program (USD 2 Billion)
- Retail LRO Program (USD 1 Billion)
- Texas School District & County Program (USD 5.5 Billion)