Steve Brown began his career in 1999 with a Midwest insurance carrier where he developed skills in the personal and commercial property discipline. After completing six months of training, Steve began working as a multi-line field adjuster handling, property, casualty, and workers compensation. Steve continues to advance his skill set through ongoing industry education.
Steve broadened his knowledge by joining the ranks of a restoration contractor where he handled loss estimating, water mitigation, project management as a customer liaison for three years.
Steve returned to adjustment for an insurance carrier as a complex claim property specialist where he continued to broaden his experience handling large property losses for commercial and residential clients. He has been involved in many catastrophe deployments including Hurricane Matthew and Hurricane Florence.
- Multi unit apartment complex – Hickory NC: Hail damage
- Greenhouse complex – Ohio: Fire (USD 650 K)
- High value home – Ohio: Heat damage (USD 1 Million)
- Commercial Strip Mall – Morehead City, NC: Hurricane Florence (USD 500 K)
- Commercial warehouse -Toledo, Ohio: Water (USD 300 K)
- Agricultural milking complex – Pennsylvania: (USD 300 K)
- Retail Store – West Virginia: Fire (USD 600 K)