Stuart commenced his insurance career in a small loss adjusting practice and worked with Cunningham Lindsey (previously known as GAB Robins) for 18 years. During this time, Stuart had been based in Sydney and London with several overseas secondments. These assignments drew on Stuart’s experience with international loss and the London market.
Stuart has also been involved in various losses spanning: food processing, manufacturing,industrial special risks, material damage and business interruption loss; reputational risk, public sector losses at various levels of government including state owned corporations.
Drawing on this experience, Stuart has been successful in fast tracking property reinstatement, managing stakeholders, and driving results. Stuart has presented on these experiences at many claims and industry conferences.
He is now an executive adjuster with McLarens, specialising in crisis management and property claims.
- Island resort on Great Barrier Reef: Cyclone damage
(AUD 50 Million)
- High voltage equipment manufacturer defect: Fire (AUD 50 Million)
- Financial services practice: Earthquake damage (AUD 11 Million)
- Beverage manufacturer: Processing contamination (AUD 15 Million)
- Chocolate manufacturer: Fire & explosion damage (AUD 6 Million)
- Hospital: Mold damage to medical records (AUD 15 Million)