Tennille has 12 years of Industry experience after commencing her Loss Adjusting career with a major Loss Adjusting firm in Northern New South Wales in 2007 during a significant hail storm event. She has experience in small to large domestic losses and small to medium commercial losses. Tennille has been deployed internationally on occasions to assist during large scale weather events. Over the past 12 years, Tennille has developed strong and loyal Industry relationships and has extensive local knowledge in the Northern New South Wales and South East Queensland areas.
- TMF: Bushfire (AUD 1.5 Million)
- Domestic Property: Fire Loss (AUD 700 K)
- TMF: Cyclone (AUD 500 K)
- Domestic Property: Fire Loss (AUD 500 K)
- Commercial: Storm (AUD 300 K)
- Commercial: Fire (AUD 300 K)
- Commercial: Fire (AUD 250 K)