In 1999, Timothy began his career as an independent adjuster for Warlaw Claims Services. In 2003, Timothy went to work at Allstate Insurance in San Antonio, handling the investigation and adjustment of residential claims and serving as the Roofing Claims Team Lead adjuster for South Texas. While at Allstate, he developed a training program for roof damage assessment and proper roof inspection guidelines.
Venturing back into independent adjusting in 2004, Timothy handled the evaluation of simple to complex property claims and small commercial claims, as well as farm and ranch claims. In September of 2006, Timothy went to work for GAB Robins as a Supervising Adjuster over the San Antonio and Austin, Texas market areas. In 2010, GAB promoted him to a Regional General Adjuster. In December of 2011, he joined the firm of Engle Martin and Associates as a National General Adjuster.
In 2014, Timothy joined McLarens as an Executive General Adjuster. Having acquired a stellar reputation for providing expert level analysis, investigation, claims management, favorable resolutions, and fair/equitable settlements for national and international clients makes him a valuable asset to the Houston McLarens branch.
- Commercial Building: Building Implosion (USD 1+ Million)
- Funeral Home: Catastrophe (USD 5+ Million)
- Hotel: Fire Loss (USD 2.5 Million)
- Hotel: Water/ Mold (USD 1 Million)
- Habitational /Multi-family Apartment Complex: Fire Loss (USD 6 Million)
- Habitational /Multi-family Apartment Complex: Flood Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Habitational /Multi-family Apartment Complex: Hail Damage (USD 2.2 Million)
- Heavy Equipment / Forklift: Theft (USD 45 K)
- Habitational /Multi-family Apartment Complex: Fire Loss (USD 3 Million with pursuit and successful recovery of subrogation)
- Commercial Building: / Warehouse Storage Facility: Fire Loss (USD 2 Million)
- Habitational /Multi-family Apartment Complex: Hurricane Harvey (USD 6 Million over multiple complexes with wind and flood damages)
- Private Risk Homeowners: Fire Loss (USD 200 K)
- Commercial Building: / Warehouse Retail: Hail damage (USD 5 Million with pursuit and successful recovery of subrogation on code upgrade against contractor for negligence)
- Farm/ Ranch (largest ranch in Texas): damages (USD 2 Million)
- Habitational /Multi-family Apartment Complex (Real Estate Purchase Group Program):Hurricane Harvey (USD 13+ Million, 26+ properties involved with multi-market limits)
- Multiple mediation settlements
- Lightning Damage (USD 250 K)
- School District: Equipment Damages (USD 300 K)
- School District: Hail Damages (USD 2 Million)