Tom joined McLarens in 2018 and brings 10 years of industry experience.
Having held adjuster positions at GAB Robins, Crawford & Company and Cunningham Lindsey, he’s an experienced Chartered Loss Adjuster with an established skillset in risk management, property claims and commercial insurance.
Tom has been involved in various losses covering multiple industries including manufacturing and retail, building, property and development, medical, agriculture, hospitality, tourism and sport.
Through this experience, Tom has a demonstrated ability in loss mitigation, reinstatement strategies and managing stakeholders.
Tom is also dedicated to educational advancement with Loss Adjusting qualifications and being awarded the Brian Geraghty Award in 2014. Since 2017, Tom has served as a Committee Member for the Queensland Division of AICLA.
- Resort – Cyclone Damage (AUD 15 Million)
- Car Dealership – Fire damage (AUD 13 Million)
- Residential strata complex – Flood damage (AUD 8 Million)
- Hotel – Fire damage (AUD 6 Million)
- Animal processing facility (Team Adjuster): fire (AUD130 million +)
- Multi-site corporate aged care facility: hail (AUD11 million)
- Hospitality venue: Flood (AUD 10 million)
- High rise CBD hotel: Malicious Damage (AUD 8 million)