Tom joined McLarens as a Chartered Loss Adjuster in 2018 and has 15 years of Adjusting experience in metropolitan and regional areas of Australia.
Through this experience, Tom has established a skillset in risk management with a demonstrated ability for loss mitigation, reinstatement strategies and managing stakeholders in major and complex property claims.
Tom has been involved in major losses covering multiple industries including manufacturing and retail, industrial, property and development, aged care, agriculture, hospitality, education, tourism and sport.
Tom is also dedicated to educational advancement with Loss Adjusting qualifications and the Brian Geraghty Award in 2014. Tom served as a Committee Member for the Queensland Division of AICLA from 2017 to 2021.
- Shopping Centre: Flood (AUD 28 million)
- Aged Care: Flood (AUD 20 million)
- Resort: Cyclone (AUD 15 Million)
- Car Dealership: Fire (AUD 13 Million)
- Multi-site corporate aged care facility: Hail (AUD 11 million)
- Educational Facility: Flood (AUD 10 million)
- Hospitality venue: Flood (AUD 10 million)
- Manufacturing and Processing Facility: (AUD 9 million)
- High rise CBD Hotel: Malicious Damage (AUD 8 million)
- Commercial Retail Precinct: Fire (AUD 8 million)
- Hotel/Motel: Fire damage (AUD 6 Million)