Tony commenced his adjusting career in 1991, after working as an estimator/quantity surveyor in the construction industry. He graduated from Bolton Dublin Institute of Technology in 1990 with a diploma in Construction Technology and an honours degree in Construction Economics.
After working initially as an adjuster in the Dublin area, Tony then worked out of regional offices gaining extensive experience in agricultural and commercial losses. Tony was prompted to the position of associate director while continuing his education, and obtained a diploma from the Chartered Institute of Insurers. He is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters, and a professional member of the Society of Chartered Surveyors.
Tony has gained a wide range of experience that include private client and heritage claim, construction, subsidence, and complex oil contamination claims.
- Pharmaceutical Company: Boiler Explosion (EUR 2.5 Million)
- Pharmaceutical Company: Explosion to Equilibrium Tank (EUR 1.1 Million)
- IT Company: Flood Damage (EUR 1 Million)
- Four Star Hotel: Flood Damage (EUR 1 Million)
- Georgian Building: Damage to Sunken Garden (EUR 300 K)
- Construction Liability Claim: (EUR 1 Million)
- Church: Lightning Damage (EUR 500 K)
- Georgian House: Water Damage (EUR 1 Million)
- Church: Fire Damage (EUR 500 K)
- Recycling Facility: Fire Damage (EUR 5 Million)