Tony graduated from Hunan University in 1996, with a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering. After graduation, he started working in the valuation industry and achieved his Insurance Adjuster Certificate in 2002. Tony is a CIRC certified Loss Adjuster, certified surveyor in AQSIQ, certified Internal Auditor of ISO9000: 2000 International Quality System, National Auditor of CNAB, and a former Authorized Inspector of Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
He has served successively as an electrical engineer at Changsha Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd., Public Valuator at CICC Shenzhen Co., Ltd.; Surveyor, Deputy Manager, and Manager of the Appraisal Department of CICC Hunan Co., Ltd. In 2006, he joined GAB Robins (China) Co., Ltd. (renamed Cunningham Lindsey (China) Co., Ltd. in 2009) as Manager of the Property Insurance Division and Vice General Manager of the Shenzhen Branch and then General Manager of the Guangzhou branch.
In 2012, he was awarded the “2011 Excellent Participant in Insurance Intermediary” by Shenzhen Insurance Intermediary Association and selected for the Expert Database (insurance specialty) Shenzhen Construction Project Bid Evaluation Center.
Tony joined in McLarens in December 2016 as the South China Regional Manager – Non-Marine Loss Services.
- Fire at a telecommunications company in Changde City (Excess of RMB 4 Million)
- Risk assessment of enterprise property (Valued at RMB 1.5 Billion)
- Power company snow storm claim (Excess of RMB 30 Million)
- Flood and mudslide claim for a real estate company in Dongguan (RMB 20 Million adjusted to RMB 4.4 Million)
- Technology company in Shenzhen fire loss (RMB 20 Million adjusted to RMB 6 Million)
- Erection All Risks claim for chemical company in Jiangxi (Excess of RMB 200 Million adjusted to RMB 86 Million)
- Wind power plant business interruption claim (RMB 2 Million adjusted to RMB 410 K)
- Pipe failure claim for a liquid natural gas company in Shenzhen (RMB 34 Million adjusted to RMB 17 Million)
- Electronics company in Shandong fire loss (RMB 250 Million adjusted to 120 Million)
- Business interruption claim for a paper manufacturer in Shandong (RMB 120 Million adjusted to RMB 42 Million)
- Machinery breakdown and business interruption claim for a gas company in Guangxi (Excess of RMB 8 Million adjusted to RMB 4 Million)
- Flood claim for a solar power company in Anhui (Excess of RMB 90 Million)