Vikas has experience in the field Loss Adjuster of around 15 years. He is having good exposure to mechanics/machines, electrical equipment, Projects/CPM/CAR/EAR and Mechanical & Electrical breakdowns.
He also has experience in CAT loss including flood claims in Chennai & Srinagar.
- Loss to Plant & Machinery due to Flood (USD 500 Million)
- Breakdown of 250 MW Turbogenerator (USD 220 Million)
- Breakdown of GIS of 60 MW hydro station (USD 100 Million)
- Loss to 110 MVA Transformer at Bangladesh Port (Marine) (USD 130 Million)
- Loss to Telecom Site at Seychelles Africa in cyclone (USD 10 Million)
- Inspection of GIS at China with foreign surveyors