William started his adjusting career in 1992 when he joined Thomas Howell Group. He continued there until 1997, when he became a partner at Sweet Claims. In 2006, William started at McLarens as an Executive General Adjuster, where he stayed until 2006. After being with Crawford GTS as a Vice President / Managing until 2015, William rejoined McLarens as Vice President / Senior Executive General Adjuster.
- Ink Plant: Explosion (USD 10 Million)
- Luxury Hotel: Water Damage (USD 3 Million)
- Commercial Building: Boiler Explosion (USD 2 Million)
- Retail Facility: Piping (USD 5 Million)
- Hotel water damage (USD 2 Million)
- Japan earthquake: Research and Development Facility (USD 4 Million)
- Hurricane Matthew – Bahamas: Pharmaceutical plant (USD 3 Million)