William has over 20 years’ industry experience including 22 years as a loss adjuster. As a graduate of the National University of Ireland, William gained a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics. His extensive experience includes assignments in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia, including three years as manager of the Limerick branch of Robins Scully Tyrrell Ltd.
William specialises in major property losses and business interruption in all areas of business and industry including computer/electronic, fine arts, film and television, contingency, construction, general retail & wholesale, government, aged care, education, religious bodies, luxury goods, and hotels.
- Aged Care Provider: Infectious Diseases (AUD 1.5 Million)
- High School: Flood Damage (AUD 8.5 Million)
- Church Building: Fire Loss (AUD 3.5 Million)
- Fertility Clinic: Fire Loss (AUD 6.5 Million)
- Industrial Complex: Hail Damage (AUD 65 Million)
- Function Center: Fire Loss (AUD 4 Million)
- Multiple Losses to Shopping Street: Explosion Damage (AUD 2 Million)
- Research Institute: Damage to Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers (AUD 3 Million)
- Joinery Works: Fire Loss (AUD 3 Million)
- Multi-use Church Building: Fire Loss (AUD 3 Million)
- 2.6 Million Litres of Wine: Spoilage / Contamination (AUD 1.5 Million)
- Fern Nursery: Brushfire (AUD 2 Million)
- Monastery: Brushfire (AUD 1 Million)