William has over 32 years experience in the insurance industry including 30 years as a loss adjuster. As a graduate of the National University of Ireland, William gained a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics.
His extensive loss adjusting experience includes assignments in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia, including three years as manager of the Limerick branch of Robins Scully Tyrrell Ltd.
William specialises in major property losses and business interruption in all areas of business and industry including computer/electronic, viniculture, contingency, manufacturing, general retail & wholesale, government, aged care, education, religious bodies, luxury goods, and hotels.
- High school flood damage AUD13.3m
- Public school flood damage AUD4.5m
- Public school flood damage AUD3.4m
- Charitable organisation Flood Damage AUD5.5m
- Church flood damage AUD6m
- Government body – research and cultural organisation – Financial losses arising from pandemic AUD34m
- Government body – research and cultural organisation – Financial losses arising from pandemic AUD12m
- Government body – research and cultural organisation – Financial losses arising from pandemic AUD7.8m
- Commercial Strata Plan bushfire AUD7m
- Bowling club bushfire AUD9.85m
- Residential property fire loss AUD6m
- Furniture manufacturer fire loss AUD3.7m
- Fertility clinic fire loss AUD6.7m
- Industrial complex Hail Damage AUD65m