Will commenced his career in insurance adjusting in August 2005 with large International/Domestic Independent Adjusting Organization. Will has been in the Commercial Large Loss arena since August of 2010.
Will received expert training in a wide variety of Commercial and Industrial Insurance claims and has handled claims for numerous large carriers both in the continental U.S. and the U.K.
He has handled claims involving Hospitality, Commercial Risks, Large Industrial Properties, Energy Installations, Retail Outlets, Inland Marine and Cargo, Builder’s Risk, and Business Interruption. Will has been integral in maintaining existing open market accounts and obtaining new national accounts. Will was also heavily involved in the response to Superstorm Sandy as well as Hurricanes Matthew, Irma, Florence, and Michael.
- Retail Property: Hurricane Harvey – Wind/Water (USD 23 Million)
- Scrap Metal Recycling Facility: Fire (USD 20 Million)
- Scrap Metal Recycling Facility: Fire (USD 13 Million)
- Retail Property: Hurricane Michael – Wind/Water (USD 12.5 Million)
- Energy Facility: Equipment Breakdown (USD 10 Million)
- Hospitality: Water Damage (USD 7.5 Million)
- Hospitality: Wind Damage (USD 5.75 Million)
- Hospitality: Hurricane Irma – Wind Damage (USD 5.25 Million)
- Church: Fire (USD 3.75 Million)
- Restaurant: Fire (USD 1.1 Million)