Xavier received a Mechanical degree in 1986 from the National Superior school of Electronics, Electrotechnics, Computer Science and Hydraulics in Toulouse and a master degree in Propulsion system in 1988 from the National Superior School of Aeronautics and Space.
He started his career in aircraft engine business and spent eight years at SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINE as aerothermal turbine R&D engineer and then mechanical compressor team leader.
He joined FRAMATOME in 1996 to lead a team dedicated to the full automation of tools for compressor design & manufacturing.
He became a GE Oil & Gas employee in 2000, where he took several executive chief engineer and engineering managerial roles in France and worldwide, related to compression technology, steam turbine and power generation.
In 2015, he joined GE Power Conversion as executive engineering manager, leading worldwide R&D and requisition activities on electrical motors and generators.
In 2018, Xavier joined CIBLEXPERTS.
Throughout his 30-year engineering career, he has acquired unique knowledge concerning rotating equipment and system integration in various industrial sectors. He has led complex projects with large financial exposure in a global environment.
Xavier is a French native speaker and fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Aeronautic: Civil aircraft engine compressor / Damage (€ 1 Million)
- Oil &Gas upstream: Compressor fleet issue / Damage (€5 Million)
- Oil &Gas midstream: Integrated moto-compressor / Damage / Loss of use (€ 11 Million)
- Oil &Gas LNG: Compressor / Contractual liability (€ 2 Million)
- Oil &Gas downstream: Turboexpander / Damage / Lost of use (€ 5 Million)
- Navy: Turbo-generator contractual liability (€1.5 Million)
- Waste recovery: Turbine / Damage & Loss of use (€ 10 Million)
- Industrial: Electric motor & soft-starter / Lost of use (€ 7 Million)
- Wind: DFIG generator / Contractual liability (€ 2 Million)