To help keep you connected to the latest developments in insurance and claims, we are sharing our latest technical bulletin on Construction & Engineering Developments in Ireland, by our expert adjusters in Ireland.
The piece, available via the link below, features:
- Looking at the future of Working at Height
- The Changing Energy Market
- Increase in Defects Construction Claims
- Inflationary Pressures on Building Prices: Brexit and COVID-19
Queries on any of the points covered can be raised directly with with our experts:
- Alan Browne FCII, Head of Casualty firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eoin Russell ACII ACILA, Senior Loss Adjuster email@example.com
- Nigel Collins HNC Dip CII MBA, Technical Lead – Cyber & Technology firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russell Adair BSc (Hons) MRICS Dip CILA APA, Adjuster/Chartered Surveyor email@example.com
Our previous technical bulletins and webinars are also available from the Resource Hub of mclarens.com.
New loss instructions can be directed to your usual contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Construction & Engineering Developments in Ireland