McLarens’ company Agrical, the specialist provider of loss adjusting and claims management services to the farming, estates, commercial leisure and high net worth markets, has expanded its senior management team in preparation for growth in the UK and abroad.
The specialist adjuster, which last year became part of global loss adjusting group McLarens, has expanded its leadership team with the formation of a board of Executive Directors consisting of senior qualified loss adjusters from across the business. In addition, a number of new senior management roles have been announced. By doing so, Agrical will broaden management responsibilities across its senior team, developing an internal structure which better reflects the business’ regional footprint and ensuring that, as it grows, clients continue to receive a high level of service from senior-level industry experts.
The Agrical leadership team now includes:
- Mike Collins, Managing Director responsible for Northern England and Lincolnshire: a founding member of the business, Mike is a chartered loss adjuster with over 29 years’ experience in a broad spectrum of losses including complex, large loss and business interruption.
- Jeremy Price, Finance Director a Fellow of the Association of Certified Accountants with previous experience in both practice and industry, Jeremy has long served as Financial Director of the business, assuming the position well before the merger with McLarens.
- Ron Caley, Executive Director responsible for Scotland: also a founding member of Agrical, Ron is Divisional Director for Technical and Large Loss. Ron is a chartered loss adjuster with over 34 years’ experience and is a recognised expert in the fields of major loss, complex liability and technical claims.
- David Orrell, Executive Director responsible for West and South West England: David is Divisional Director for Farm & Estates. He is a highly experienced chartered loss adjuster with expertise in farming and rural estates, particularly forestry, aquaculture and game rearing.
- Martin Gent, Executive Director responsible for South and South East: Martin is dual qualified as a chartered loss adjuster and surveyor, with over 22 years’ experience in the industry and is experienced in all types of building claims, including major loss.
Agrical has also formalised several new senior management roles:
- Elaine Erasmus has been appointed Operations Manager. She has over 8 years of administrative experience with Agrical.
- Divisional directors Richard Wakeham and Mike Clementson will sit on a newly created Business Development team, overseeing business development strategy in the High Net Worth and Farm & Estates divisions respectively.
- Divisional director Peter Thompson has been given responsibility for adjuster development across the business.
Mike Collins, Agrical Managing Director, commented: “This issomething that we have been looking at since our merger with McLarens, with the aim of strengthening and broadening our senior management team to make better use of the talented individuals we have at Agrical. It is important that we have the structures and processes in place as we grow, allowing us to continue to provide clients with the highest level of service and expertise. As with McLarens, our Executive Board will ensure that we continue to be a practitioner-led loss adjusting business.”
For further information please contact:
Jennifer Osborne-Zdaniuk | McLarens
Marketing & Communications Executive
+44 (0) 208 104 1193 | office
+44 (0) 78 8970 6229 | mobile
Press Release: Agrical Strengthens Leadership Team to Prepare for Future Growth
Please click below to download a copy of this press release.