Did you miss the 17 September webinar panel discussion “The Consequences of COVID-19”? No problem! Simply complete the form below to download the recording.
This session contains content for those involved in commercial property claims and focuses on the following areas:
- Reflecting on how the teams have adapted to working in lockdown
- How claims work will continue to develop under COVID-19
- Consequences of unoccupied premises including illegal occupation and Legionnaires’ disease
- Types of fraud which could be on the rise in the current climate
- Anticipated future impact on the insurance market
Sandra McDonald moderated the session and was joined by a panel of CAT experts: