To help keep you connected to the latest developments in insurance and claims, we are sharing The Irish Market Review 2020 – 2021, from Glenn Goggin, Managing Director – Ireland.
The report, available below, covers the following areas:
1. Legislative Developments both Oireachtas (Parliamentary) and Case Law
3. Brexit and Guidance for Claims Handling in Ireland
4. Thought Leadership
· Judicial Council and Personal Injuries Guidelines
· Occurrence V Claims Made V Manifestation
5. Statistical Analysis
6. Case Law
· Professional Indemnity/Medical Malpractice
· Public Liability
· Employers Liability
Our previous technical bulletins and webinars are also available from the News section of mclarens.com.
New loss instructions can be directed to your usual contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.
McLarens: The Irish Market Review 2020 - 2021