Upon completion of his Bachelors of Law, Adit joined a major local insurance broker in Indonesia in 2005 as a management trainee, where he was promoted to the position of claims supervisor, specialising in marine and casualty claims.
Prior to joining McLarens in 2010, he worked for the Ministry of Transportation from early 2009 as a Legal Analyst, where he was involved in drafting transportation rules and regulations. Since joining McLarens, he now handles a caseload of casualty, crisis management, property, and marine claims.
- Major property claims in Indonesia such as fire and flood in various industries, inter alia, pulp & paper, plastic, spring bed and automotive factories
- Fidelity guarantee claim in banking industry (USD 1.5 Million)
- Various property damage and bodily injury liability claims in hotels in Indonesia
- Product liability and product recall issue for the largest coconut water exporter from Indonesia to USA
- Product liability and product recall issue of a major doll supplier for an international theme park in Japan
- Product liability claim for a chemical supplier to a major brand paint company
- Public liability (property damage and body injury) claim for a stock exchange building, relating to the collapse of a mezzanine floor
- Public Liability claims related to the construction process of Light Rapid Transportation (LRT) in Jakarta
- Field Coordinator for catastrophe claims in Indonesia, inter alia, Jakarta floods, Manado flood 2014 and Earthquake & Tsunami in Palu (USD 16 Million)