Soon after graduating in 2014 with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Adnan joined Al-Zubaidy contractor Office and mainly worked in Electrical installation designs/modifications for houses & small workshops for about six months.
Later when the War starts in Yemen on 28 March 2015 and within the first two years Adnan worked as an assistant & subsequently as a junior loss adjuster for Mr. Mohammed Ghanim of MAKs office McLarens Yemen representative.
During that period, Adnan had surveyed/inspected damages for a wide range of Political Violence claims to various Industrial & commercial properties throughout Yemen which helped in developing his knowledge base & skills across a wide range of claims including Fire claim damages, property damages, marine & cargo damages, Machinery breakdown damages, storm damages, pre-risk/underwriting survey.
Further, by the Year 2017, Adnan was introduced by MAKs Office to the local insurance companies as a full-fledged loss adjuster.
- Industrial complex for dairy products: PV (USD 5 Million limit)
- Hospital Building: PV (USD 1 million limit)
- Water bottling plant: PV (USD 4.1 million)
- Cold stores property: PV (USD 1 million)
- Carpet & rugs sales show room: Fire (USD 860,000)
- Shopping Center: Fire (USD 1 million)
- Biscuits Oven Explosion: PAR (USD 160,000)
- Cigarettes factory: Storm damage (USD 100,000)
- Cement Factory: Machinery breakdown to raw mill (USD Nil)