Ahmed is a Loss Adjusting engineer with a background in manufacturing and electronics. He graduated from the University of Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. Amhed has worked in multiple industries in Australia as an automation engineer and research officer. He returned to Saudi Arabia after the pandemic and joined a loss adjusting company where he was nominated for the central bank scholarship to join the CILA Program. Following the completion of the program, Ahmed joined McLarens as a Loss Adjuster in 2022.
- Mining and metals company: Contractor All Risk (USD 25 Million)
- Multiple Residential Property: Property All Risk (USD 2 Million)
- Bank: Third Party Liability (USD 260 Thousand)
- Space Government Agency: Electronic Equipment (USD 250 Thousand)
- Steel Manufacturing: Third Party Liability (USD 180 Thousand)
- Retail Global Fashion: Property All Risk (USD 150 Thousand)