Alan has been a claims adjuster since 2011. He began his career at a leading Korean construction company before being recruited by a local loss adjuster. In 2015 he joined the Korea operation of McLarens and has built extensive experience in handling a wide variety of major claims on behalf of local and international insurers and reinsurers.
He was promoted to Deputy General Manager in 2021 having gained recognition for his high capabilities.
- Property damage (USD 20 million) and business interruption (USD 80 million) losses at a refinery following major damage to VRHCR
- Chemical complex, numerous claims under a Commercial General Liability policy following explosion (USD 35 million)
- Products liability loss – electronic device manufacturer, defect of integrated circuit (USD 3 million)
- CPE/ CPM (heavy equipment damage)
- CGL – numerous claims for third party liability (hotel, building management company)
- Cargo surveys