Since 1999 Tony has been dealing with building design & repair/refurbishment claims both in the private & commercial sectors, including twenty years of Project Managed Loss Adjuster Claims experience dealing with Subsidence & Perils claims from cradle to grave.
Prior to his career in the insurance sector, Tony worked for Consulting Engineers for 22 years as a detail structural draughtsman/design engineer on new build and refurbishment projects within the commercial sector.
- Brick Manufacturing plant: Design & build project (£1.5 million)
- Water Treatment Plant: Design & build project (£850,000)
- Commercial Offices: Design & build project (£750,000)
- Ball bearing Manufacturing plant: Fire (£340,000)
- Office equipment retail unit: Fire (£240,000)
- Mechanical plant hire unit: Fire (£120,000)
- Chinese restaurant: Fire (£100,000)
- Supermarket: Subsidence (£90,000)
- Furniture retail outlet: Flood (£86,000)
- Commercial Offices: EOW (£75,000)