Marcia Gelon began her insurance career in 1989 in California as a property staff adjuster. She then traveled on the Large Loss National Team throughout the US handling losses in excess of $100,000. In 2011, she relocated to Scottsdale Arizona as an Independent Adjuster and joined McLarens in 2016. Marcia specializes in Large Loss Commercial property claims which includes hotels, restaurants, apartment complexes, homeowner associations/multi-family housing, builders’ risk/construction defect, assisted living facilities, and many of the municipalities throughout Arizona.
Marcia specializes in first and third party property claims and has a strong background in construction. She is also proficient in Xactimate estimating software.
- City Hall Fire Loss (USD $2.9 Million)
- Restaurant Fire Loss (USD $700K)
- Hotel; Monsoon Roof Leak (USD $500K)
- Assisted Living Facility (USD $500K)
- Monsoon Damage to Spring Training Fields (USD $500K)
- Apartment Housing (USD $200K)
- Fire Damage to Historic District (USD $700K)
- Monsoon Damage to Apartment Housing (USD $2.5 Million)