Between 2010 – 2011 Aretha worked in HR in Shanghai, China.
2011 – 2016 she worked for Crawford China Limited as a surveyor where she gained extensive experience in claims handling for various classes of business including Marine, Liability and Property claims. She was also responsible for handling account business.
Aretha joined McLarens China in 2017 as a Surveyor and is qualified with the China Insurance Association.
- Many losses at manufacturers of equipment and workshops – Flooding
- Factory production line – Fire
- Manufacturer of milling machines – Machinery Breakdown
- Warehouse with imported household appliances – Frost damage to pipe
- Restaurants – Product Liability
- Hotels – Third Party bodily injury
- Rental properties – Third Party bodily injury & property damage
- Damaged (marine) containers – Various claims
- Copper – Rust damage
- Vessel repairs
- Inland and air transportation – Cargo damage