Ben’s career within insurance began in 2007, working with Halifax Home Insurance, quickly becoming involved in the significant flooding events which occurred that year. Ben’s career progressed, working within Crawford and Co-op Insurance. Thereafter specializing in major & complex subsidence losses at The Innovation Group. After concluding his qualifications Ben advanced to a Major & Complex Loss Adjuster working with The Graham High Group, joining McLarens in November 2020.
Ben has developed a broad range of skills and experience over the decade of handling claims, including domestic, commercial, business interruption, major & complex losses and special investigations.
- Domestic High Net Worth : Fire (£1.7 Million)
- Commercial Gym : Storm Damage (£900 K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Fire (£700 K)
- Night Club: Fire (£90 K)
- Iron Foundry: Fire (£70 K)
- Marquee Specialist: Storm Damage (£90 K)
- Domestic: Sinkhole damage & denial of access (£400 K)
- Domestic: Collapse of a large retaining wall damage to several blocks of flats (£700 K)
- Housing Association: Flood (£300 K)
- Holiday Cottages: Escape of Oil (£300 K)