Blue is a former geotechnical consulting engineer who, following the completion of his RICS Accredited Masters degree, spent a further two years in industry before moving into adjusting and the construction and engineering sector. Blue began his career as an adjuster in 2016 and has experience handling a wide range of CAR, EAR, Construction Non-Negligent (21.2.1), Public Liability and Plant Claims. He has handled and is currently involved with multi-million pound losses occurring across the construction industry, throughout the UK and Europe.
Blue is also experienced in handling Waste & Recycling and Waste to Energy claims and is able to draw upon the technical knowledge gained from his studies in Environmental Science.
To further enhance his development Blue is currently undertaking his CILA qualifications. Following on from his Masters RICS Accreditation he is also training to become a Charter Surveyor.
- Claim for storm damage to a port construction project (USD 12 Million)
- Loss concerning demolition and piling vibration damage to railway arches (GBP 3 Million)
- Multiple escape of water claims to a 43-storey skyscraper (GBP 4 Million)
- Claim for escape of water damage to a hospital construction project (GBP 2 Million)
- Claim involving fire damage to a waste recycling facility and internal machinery (Euro 1.25 Million)
- Explosion damage to a biomass system and waste facility (GBP 500 K)
- Environmental pollution damage to third-party property and public land (GBP 200 K)