Chris began his career in the insurance industry in 2011 and has received expert training in a wide variety of Commercial and Industrial Insurance claims. He has handled claims for numerous large carriers both in the continental US and the UK.
During his career, Chris has handled claims involving Commercial Risks, Large Industrial Properties, Builder’s Risk, Energy Installations, Retail Outlets, Inland Marine and Cargo, Machinery & Equipment, Marinas, Product Recall, and Cyber.
Additionally, Chris was heavily involved in several catastrophe responses from Superstorm Sandy, up to Hurricane Ida, during which he coordinated over 200+ claims from receipt of the loss, assignment of the field adjusters, and reporting directly to the client.
- Product Recall – Listeria Monocytongenes in Frozen Goods (USD $30 Million)
- Apartment Complex – Water Loss (USD $26 Million)
- Apartment Complex – Hurricane Loss (USD $15 Million)
- Condominium Complex – Fire Loss (USD $8 Million)
- Ransomware – Cyber (USD $7 Million)
- Pyrotechnic Processing Plant – Fire Loss (USD $4.1 Million)
- Breach of System – Cyber (USD $3 Million)
- Welding and Assembly Manufacturing Plant – Fire (USD $3 Million)
- Condominium Complex – Hurricane Loss (USD $3 Million)
- Restaurant – Fire Loss (USD $2.2 Million)
- Marina – Fire Loss (USD $2 Million)
- Railway Station – Fire Loss (USD $1.9 Million)
- Electricity Generating Plant – Compressor Failure (USD $1.7 Million)
- Golf Course – Hurricane Loss (USD $1.5 Million)
- Chemical Manufacturing Plant – Hurricane Loss (USD $1.5 Million)