Following a short spell in Credit Hire as a Claims Handler for road traffic accidents, Chris joined the Loss Adjusting profession in 2015 working for Sedgwick as a Domestic Loss Adjuster covering the London region.
He later joined GHG Solutions as a Field Loss Adjuster handling a combination of domestic, commercial, contractors-all-risk and retail policies within the South East region.
Chris joined McLarens in 2022 to further his career and is part of the Commercial Property team in London. Chris is also involved in Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusting.
- Residential building involving multiple flats in East London: Extensive water damage (GBP 85K)
- Warehouse and commercial office block: Storm damage to roof and rainwater ingress (GBP 200 K)
- Domestic detached house: Extensive fire damage (GBP 75K)
- Domestic semi detached house: Theft (GBP 100K)
- Beauty Saloon: Escape of water damaging stock, shop furniture and BI (GBP 66K)
- Dental Surgery: flood damage (GBP 70K)