Chris started at Certo Chartered Loss Adjusters as a property adjuster in 2010 following graduating from the University of Reading the same year, handling a portfolio of both commercial and personal lines property claims.
Chris has worked in various weather-related events, including the winter floods and storms in 2013-2014.
Following the Certo merge with VRS Vericlaim in 2015, Chris gained experience assisting the investigations department taking statements on referred claims.
Chris left VRS Vericlaim (Certo) to join McLarens in June 2016. He became the Executive Manager of London in 2019.
- Housing association block of Flats Circa – Fire (USD 280 K)
- Convenience store/flats above Circa – Fire (USD 250 K)
- Various flash flood claims around Tunbridge Wells
- Private house Circa -Flood (USD 110 K)
- Winter Floods/Storms
- Retirement flats – Fire (USD 250 K)