Elliot Osborne joined McLarens Aviation in 2011 as a member of the Risk and Asset Management Services (RAMS) team. He was promoted to Technical Services Engineer in 2016. Prior to joining McLarens Aviation, Elliot gained experience in the aviation industry with British Airways where he held a work placement position in their Heathrow hangars. Elliot also has completed a 2 year course in aerospace engineering with Brooklands College in Weybridge. He relocated from London to Mexico City in April 2019, returning to London in September 2021.
- Kingfisher Airlines Repossession
- LATAM Boeing 767-300 EASA Conformity Review
- CHC Helicopters – AS332 Re-deliveries
- Precision Air – ATR 72’s & 42’s
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO)
- MEGA Maldives – One Boeing 757 & two Boeing 767’s CAMO activities
- HiFly Malta – Airbus A340-600 CAMO activities