Eoin moved to Abu Dhabi and then joined a niche adjusting practice based within the UAE in 2018 as a Technical Manager which involved the handling of major and complex losses across the Gulf region. Eoin has developed considerable experience and been involved in handling numerous large and complex Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation losses including Renewable Energy (PV and CSP), CAR/EAR, Heavy Industry Operational, Machinery Breakdown, Upstream & Downstream Energy and Business Interruption claims.
He has also handled large claims on a considerable Ports and Terminals account and has also experience of project management of terrorism and political violence claims in recent years in Yemen, Iraq and Kenya. He has also experience of dealing with claims arising out of Catastrophe events and has been an active Catastrophe Response Team member throughout his career, including a tour to the Caribbean to deal with large losses following devastating hurricanes.
- 950 MW Solar Plant Construction, Flood Damage (CAR), Dubai, UAE
- 660 MW Steam Turbine Failure, Machinery Breakdown (PD & BI), Rabigh, KSA
- Ship to Shore Crane Collapse, Property Damage (PD & BI), Dubai, UAE
- Oil Tank Explosion, Property Damage, Marmul, Oman
- Gas Turbine Fire, (PD & BI), Kuwait
- Polypropylene Plant, Fire & Explosion (PD & BI), Yanbu, KSA