Ethan began his insurance career with McLarens Houston office. Having a background as a National Project Coordinator in Commercial and Industrial Property Construction he obtained experience with technical supervision, management, implementation, and monitoring of components. He utilized these abilities along with a comprehensive knowledge of Industrial and Commercial Property components and designs to handle a full spectrum of commercial property claims from the domestic and London market.
He received the Regional General Adjuster designation in 2021. As an RGA he has continued to progress and proven to be a valuable asset and example for handling claims ethically while building valuable relationships within the McLarens organization and insurance industry.
- Public Entity (Over 90 Involved Locations) – Wind / Hail Damage (USD $3.1 Million)
- High rise building – Wind / Water Damage (USD $4.1 Million)
- School District– Fire Damage (USD $2.1 Million)
- Logistics Warehouse – Fire damage (USD $7.5 Million)
- Assisted Living Facility – Water Damage (USD $3.1 Million)
- Hospitality (Over 20 Involved Locations) (USD $1.3 Million)