Gareth joined McLarens in 2018 following 11 years’ experience with a number of major loss adjusting practices as a property adjuster, following the completion of a Bachelor of Commerce degree at University College Cork. Gareth has a major interest in farming, with involvement on a dairy farm and in the equestrian world since childhood and as a consequence, developed a specialism in dealing with agricultural losses which he has combined with general commercial property adjusting. He is actively involved with Insurance Institute of Ireland.
- Flooding of Equestrian Shop (EUR 500 K)
- Flooding of Large Stationary Shop (EUR 450 K)
- Oil contamination to domestic premises (EUR 250 K)
- Subsidence of private dwelling (EUR 250 K)
- Fire Loss to Public House (EUR 350 K)
- Various agriculture claims such as livestock losses, crop losses, farm machinery claims, farm building claims, and stock losses