After serving the Singapore Police Force for 5 years as an Investigation Officer, Gary embarked on his Loss Adjusting career with Cunningham Lindsey (Singapore) Pte Ltd for 5 years. Due to his background as a police officer, he dealt mainly with casualty and property cases.
Gary then joined Concordia Consultancy (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd as a Consultant. During his time with Concordia, he was involved in a couple of overseas investigation assignments in Malaysia and China. He re-joined Cunningham in late 2014 and started to handle more CAR and carrier liability claims. He was made the Marine representative for 2 years and actively handled cargo and bailees claims.
As Gary is adept in handling mainly property and casualty claims, the above certainly adds to his belt to handle CAR, carrier liability, bailees and engineering claims. Gary has also carried out risk surveys for Jewellers Block.
- Fire loss involving warehouse to building and stocks with adjusted loss at SGD14.6mil
- Liability loss involving cold room with stock loss at SGD8mil
- Warehouse stock loss at SGD400k due to sprinkler activation
- Sprinkler water damage loss to stock at SGD600k
- Liability injury claim at SGD370k