Shawn began his career as an independent adjuster in 2006 where he started by handling various categories of claims in the liability and property fields for both residential and commercial losses.
Bilingual claims adjuster with 17 years’ experience all within independent adjusting firms, Shawn is customer service driven, and focus on following guidelines and client procedures to ensure satisfaction and proper handling of every file. Capable of handling multiple types of claims under commercial or personal lines he is versatile and eager to help. In fact, he has served in multiple natural disaster claims.
Assocation Involvement: Quebec Independant Adjuster Association
- Multiplex tornado damage (CAD 1.5 Million)
- Multiplex tornado damage (CAD 1.0 Million)
- Residential property Fire (CAD 2.0 Million)
- Large retirement residence water damage (CAD 2.0 Million)
- Industrial fire damage (CAD 1.2 Million)
- Vandalism / Theft Condo construction (CAD 800 K)