Jason joined McLarens in April of 2022. Previously, he worked for Progressive Casualty Insurance Company for over 17 years working his way up from a General Adjuster, to Claims Team Lead and finally to Commercial Lines Claims Manager.
He has also been employed with Custard Insurance Adjusters as a Heavy Equipment Supervisor. Jason is based remotely in Nashville, TN area.
- Logging skidder – Fire (USD 203K)
- Hay Baler – Collison (USD 125K)
- Excavator – Water Submersion (USD 333K)
- Drone – Collision (USD 125K)
- Multiple Air Compressors – Collision (USD 26K)
- Multiple Pieces of Construction Equipment – Fire (USD 353K)
- Underground Wires and Cables – General Liability (USD 350K)
- Rock Crusher – Vandalism (250K)
- 20 Ton – Collision (USD 25K)
- Water Well Derrick – Collision (USD 100K)
- Warehouse Inventory – General Liability (USD 11.5 Million)
- Multiple Dry Van Trailers – General Liability (USD 1.7 Million)