Jenny has been involved in forensic accounting investigations since 2002. She has worked on numerous business interruption and fidelity losses of various scopes and sizes for lawyers and insurers in the Asia Pacific region.
Jenny is also regularly appointed on commercial litigation disputes measuring economic losses/damages in breach of contract/tort and fraud investigations as well as analytical reviews of financial information, financial data mining, reconstruction of accounting records, and reconciliatory processes. She has also been involved in the valuation of business assets and equity for use in business planning, financing decisions and financial reporting.
In terms of Court experience, Jenny has been involved in the preparation of expert accounting evidence and expert witness reports since 2004 for mediation, arbitration and trial on behalf of defendants and claimants on a wide variety of disputes. She has acted as an expert in commercial litigation disputes and submitted expert reports on the measurement of economic losses/damages. She has also provided expert witness testimony in Court; and assisted in mediation and settlement negotiations between parties.
Jenny has prepared and presented in seminars, both physical and Webinars, to legal and insurance clients in Singapore and across Asia on various topics including economic losses assessments, business interruption, delayed loss of profits and fraud investigations.
- Beer brewery – Business Interruption (USD 13 Million)
- Carbonated soft drinks manufacturer – Business Interruption (USD 7 Million)
- Diesel power plant (IPP) – Business Interruption (USD 10 Million)
- Synthetic rubber manufacturer – Business Interruption (USD 12 Million)
- Hotel & hospitality – Business Interruption (USD 2 Million)
- PVC manufacturer – Business Interruption (USD 2 Million)
- Semiconductor plant fire – Business Interruption (USD 6 Million)
- Waste to energy power plant – Business Interruption (USD 2 Million)
- Waste to energy power plant – Business Interruption (USD 3 Million)
- Breach of distributorship agreement – Commercial Litigation (USD 10 Million)
- Involved in a number of losses across different industries in Asia as a result of Covid-19 for which claims were lodged pursuant to various Business Interruption policy extension clauses
- Acted as an expert in commercial litigation disputes and submitted expert reports on the measurement of economic losses & damages