John joined McLarens in 2023, having previously worked for a major insurance carrier for 12 years as a Large Loss Material Damage Adjuster. During his career there, he led a team of eight associates handling a high volume of multiple claim disciplines, including commercial, powersports, agricultural and provided support to companion units for total loss of light duty vehicles. John was recognized by the carrier for his excellence and was awarded their highest internal honor for success and achievement.
John began his insurance career by working in Wisconsin for 30 years for a major carrier, where he was a Material Damage and Casualty/Liability Adjuster. John has over 40 years of experience in the industry and is remotely based in the Phoenix, AZ, area.
- Ag Implement Dealership: Hail (USD $250K)
- Commercial structure: Fire (USD $600K)
- Ag Implements: Tornado (USD $195K)
- RV’s, Heavy Equipment: Hurricane (USD $1.7 Million)
- Ag Implements, RV’s: Hail (USD $800K)
- Motorcycle dealership: Manufacturing defect (USD $200K)
- Heavy Equipment, construction vehicles: Fire (USD $2.1 Million)