Justin began his insurance career in 2008 working for an international Insurer and joined MGB in 2011.
Justin has experience handling catastrophic losses in both Ontario and Newfoundland such as the Windsor flooding and Hurricane Igor.
His experience includes Wrap-Up Liability, Builder’s Risk, Commercial Industrial Property losses, Health Care Facilities, Commercial General Liability and Roofer’s Liability as well as managing several Property and Liability accounts.
Justin is also responsible for training and mentoring Junior staff.
Along with a Business Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University, Justin has his Chartered Insurance Professional designation from the Insurance Institute of Ontario.
- Agricultural Plant Fire (CAD 8 Million)
- Course of Construction, Water Damage (CAD 5.2 Million)
- Real Estate Investment Trust, Fire (CAD 5 Million)
- Video Production/Motion Picture server loss due to overheating (CAD 4 Million)
- Paper Production Plant, Fire (CAD 3.3 Million)
- Real Estate Developer, collapse of concrete level (CAD 1.6 Million) (liability)
- Course of Construction, Defective Concrete (CAD 1.3 Million)
- Automotive Supplier, Tubular components failure (CAD 1.2 Million)
- Long Term Care Facility, Water Damage (CAD 800 K)
- Commercial Grade Transformer Failure (CAD 400 K)