Karen has over 30 years experience in the industry, starting in 1990 as an office junior for Miller Fisher Loss Adjusters where she progressed to support for the adjusters. Karen continued this role at Merlin, formally AMG and continued to grow, eventually becoming the office manager.
In 2013, Karen moved to a role as an Adjuster at Davies Group. She has experience on a wide spectrum of domestic and commercial losses.
- £150K Escape of water claim to school where entire basement area was flooded and gym, drama rooms, music rooms where unable to be used by students
- £50K Escape of oil claim damaging vegetation and outbuildings
- £100K Malicious Damage claim by perpetrators who were found guilty and imprisoned
- £50K Theft claim where jewellery not covered as not in safe
- £250K Escape of water claim to fifteen flats where accommodation was required to tenants
- £100K Escape of Water claim to special needs home which required assistance with rehousing residents
- £110K Arson caused by ex boyfriend of tenant who was sentenced to eight years
- £90K Escape of Water claim to hand painted mural in swimming pool of outbuilding